[linux-dvb] Re: PCMCIA docs and Nova-CI

> A problem we're having is that the IR interface at DEBI address 0x1234 is
> slap in the middle of the DEBI memory decoded by the CAM interface.

The IR code is going to have to change for the budget-ci... currently it does
a DEBI access in the middle of the IRQ code... problem is that would
interfere with the DEBI accesses to the CI interface if it happened at the
wrong time...

I'm thinking using a bottom half in the IRQ handler is probably the way to do
this, probably with some locks around the DEBI access code as well.