[linux-dvb] Nova-T and VisionPlus DVB-T in same machine?

Hi,

            I’ve been running a Nova-T card with MythTV for a few months, and now I would like to add a second DVB-T card to record two channels at the same time with MythTV. A local distributor is selling TwinHan VisionPlus cards for less than the Nova-T cards now, so they look quite attractive. Does anyone know if there would be any problems running both cards in the same machine? (I’m running kernel 2.4.22 and can get the both the DVB and dvb-kernel drivers work).

Thanks,

            Damon Searle

Home | Main Index | Thread Index