[linux-dvb] scrolling copyright, how?

Hello,

at startup of the driver there is a little copyrigth message "(c) 2001
Convergence integrated media", that scrolls out of the screen.
Sometimes if vdr start fast enough, the channel info is scroll out.

I tried to find where in the driver this message is written to the screen
and how to scroll the osd out of the screen, but didn't find anything.

Could someone please give me a hint, where (or how) this is done?

Thanks for any help.
Gerhard

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail