[linux-dvb] Re: Module loading not enabled?

gazzer82-lists1234@mailblocks.com wrote:
Help!!
Whenever i try to compile the 2.4 version drivers it complains that my Kernel does not have module loading enabled. It Does though!!
Does anyone know why this is/a way around this.
I found a person with the same problem in in list archive and they had solved the problem. Unfortunatley i could not find the response that helped them so this (direct email?)
Ensure that your installed kernel matches the installed kernel source, include files and config. If you are not sure whether that's the case get a fresh kernel from http://www.kernel.org/, configure, build, install and build this and then retry to build the DVB driver.

Holger