[linux-dvb] Re: dec2000-t seen as USB-Nova

Hi,

On Sunday 25 January 2004 20:20, gazzer82-lists1234@mailblocks.com wrote:
> [...]

I will include a few more details than absolutely necessary as it may help
other UK users.

From  http://www.dtg.org.uk/retailer/  for Wales you will find that Wenvoe Mux
1 is on channel 30. This translates to a center frequency of 546 MHz. This
can then be inserted into one of the existing UK files to produce a file

# Wenvoe
# T freq bw fec_hi fec_lo mod transmission-mode guard-interval hierarchy
T 546000000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM16 2k 1/32 NONE

Save these 3 lines as say wenvoe into the directory where the scan executable
is located. Then type

./scan wenvoe > scan.out

scan.out can then be used by tzap to get all the other channel data.

That should work if I haven't missed something out but I'm sure someone will
correct it if I have.

Martin