[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T pCI hangup/freeze

Quick update..

I've been playing some of the more recent and experimental fedora kernels but saddly I can't get any of the "vanilia" kernel's to fly (the 2.4 and the 2.6.1) all choke on my via sata drives. Looks like I am locked in the redhat kernels for the bug fixes and stable back ports.

I've also tried the cvs versions of DVB and dvb-kernel but nothing has changed.

Finaly I took a "vanila" fedora kernel and without adding any other "custom" drivers including display I caused the box to lock up last night in the same way. If the DVB driver is clashing with another driver its a stock one.

One thing did occur to me, what firmware version should I be using with this driver?. I took the nova-t DDL off the cd like the README told me too but it was revision C is should I try an earlier one?.

Regards
Simon

--
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.
-- Quintus Ennius