[linux-dvb] 2.6.1 - dvb-ttpci: cannot request firmware!

Hi,

I have a Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S card (dvb-ttpci + stv0299) and I have
tried to install it on a Linux 2.6.1, by using the DVB drivers that came
with the kernel.
If I compile the firmware into the driver (DVB_AV7110_FIRMWARE) everything
works fine: I can tune and I have audio/video.
If I do not compile the firmware into the driver and I use manual firmware
also fine.

BUT, I get a "dvb-ttpci: cannot request firmware!" message when I try the
automatic firmware loading.
I have installed the latest hotplug scripts (hotplug-2004_01_05), therefore
I can see the firmware agent if I run /sbin/hotplug.
I have the /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-ttpci-01.fw file.
I have mounted the sysfs.
Could anybody tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Lucian