[linux-dvb] Dvb net vpn question.

Hi, I'm trying to set up alice sat account using my skystar2 and linux.
Alice sat (like Netsystem) is a DVB data provider.
It sets up a vpn.

I read http://www.hack-it.net/How-To/Sat-HOWTO-6.html#ss6.5
but...

I'm quite confused about what to do.

I think I should:
1) Connect using pppd (this is obvious)
2) Load dvb modules. I use dvb_shutdown_timeout=0 option to whatch TV.
Is it ok for data?
3) Use szap to tune to the right transponder and set the pid I need. Do
I need to let it run? Shall I tell szap the same pid twice? Shall I use 8192? Do I need -r option?
4) Use dvbnet to bring up dvb0_0. I need to set mac and IP address using ifconfig, right?
5) Use pptp (I have upgraded kernel and pppd already): pptp
vpn.alicesat.it user <user>
6) Set up routing. I must send all packets trught ppp1(vpn) and its
gateway.

Now I should be able to use my sat internet account but... I just don't
recieve a bit into dvb0_0.
Is this procedure right?
All kernel messages "sound" like there is no problem.

Anyway it just crashes on 2.6.1 when using dvbnet. But it works with
2.4.22. (both kernels are using 2 days old cvs dvb-kernel)

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance.
--
Vincenzo Di Massa <hawk.it@tiscalinet.it>