[linux-dvb] Re: Nebula DigiTV and nxt6000 problems

I have found the problem but are not too sure on the solution. I think
it's a bug in nxt6000.c

tzap initially makes the following ioctl calls to the driver:

FE_INIT
FE_RESET
FE_SET_FRONTEND

While tzap does not have a lock it continually calls FE_RESET. This is
great except FE_RESET calls nxt6000_setup(fe) which clobbers all the
work done in FE_SET_FRONTEND. All the parameters are wrong (at least for
me) so it never locks.

Changing the ioctl routine to
        case FE_INIT:
                nxt6000_reset(fe);
                nxt6000_setup(fe);
                break;

        case FE_RESET:
                break;

Makes it work I don't think this is correct.

Robert