[linux-dvb] Re: [YET-ANOTHER-UPDATE] Avermedia HOWTO

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 10:54, Mark Edwards wrote:
> Thanks Gavin...
>
> babyurl's installed, tested, and working...

I'm afraid not :(

I get a 404 (albeit a funny one :) from babyurl.com - I'm guessing that
avermedia's website relies on cookies or something, so a 'cold link'
wouldn't work, but will from your machine since the cookie will be
retained from a previous session.

Looks like you might have to manually describe the navigation of
Avermedia's website. Or just leave it at 'download the latest XP driver
from www.avermedia.com' etc. ?

Mind, I didn't actually try it when you posted the full 3-line URL :/

Cheers,
Gavin.