[linux-dvb] Re: Losless Section Demux version 1.4

Hi,

as we are living with this losless(?) section demux v1.4 since two
months now without having a solution for the broken memcopy and crc32
acceleration hooks, I propose to remove the possibility to use these
hooks completely to avoid confusion and do crc32 entirely in software
for all chipsets to slow down things. Any complaints?

Regards,
Andreas