[linux-dvb] Re: TDA10046 driver

> On Tuesday 27 January 2004 19:13, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> > Hi, I've just committed the new tda1004x driver. This version supports the
> > TDA10046H as well now. Firmware file is the same as that for tda10045h BTW.
> >
> > I've managed to get video streaming off my Nova-USB-t v2.1, but it seemed
> > to break up after a while... more investigation tomorrow.
> >
> > Please try it out and let me know how it goes...

I tried the new frontend driver and it works for both UHF and VHF. However,
using tzap I get strange readings for both signal strength and SNR. The displayed
value has 4 digits Hex and I always get same value for lower and upper byte. Does
not worry me, but hints at a bug somewhere.

Thanks Andrew for your good work!