[linux-dvb] Feature Request: Mute after ARM-Reset?

Hi list,

I was replaying a VCD over my Hauppauge DVB-S 2.1 card recently, when the ARM
crashed due to very bad reception (quite stormy here). After a successful
ARM-Reset (the firmware reloaded, showing the Convergence Logo), the VCD
played further, but the sound volume was suddenly 100%, and I'm afraid the
whole house woke up (it was late night). Well wouldn't it make sense to mute
the sound after an ARM-Reload was initiated by the driver? At least I won't
have to be afraid that my neighbors sue me, anymore *g*

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt