[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-S Nexus and lirc

Rob Shortt wrote:
Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

I want to use the Hauppauge remote connected to the Hauppage card. Is this possible at all?

It sure is. I have done tonnes of searching, reading, hacking, and have spend the last several hours getting my Hauppauge romote working with my nexus-s, with lircd.

The remote works with using the linuxtv DVB drivers (Version 1.1.0):

I'm using drivers vers 1.0.1.

cd av7110_loadkeys hauppauge.rc5 > /proc/av7110_ir
evtest /dev/input/event0

Right, but as far as I can tell the hauppauge.rc5 file bites. I made one called hauppauge_grey.rc5 which I have attached. Maybe someone could commit it.
I added your keycode table to the dvb-apps CVS repository.

Holger