[linux-dvb] Re: Driver problems (or is it?)

This is wierd...

I have moved my dvb-c card to my windows computer and i have done a clean
install of fedora core 1 on a new harddrive.
And now i have zero bit errors and a perfect picture on the channel DisMix
and ESPN has bad reception, this is the reverse of what i saw on the linux
computer.
This doesn't make any sens. How can moving the card to a different computer
affect the signal quality?

The linux computer has a via kt266a chipset and the "windows" computer with
fedora on has nforce2 chipset, can this have anything to do with it?