[linux-dvb] tt dvb-s 1.5 - I confirm this too

>i've bought a original tt card, a week ago.
>but it don't want to run:
>saa7146: register extension 'dvb'.
>saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem d08b3600 (revision 1, irq 11)
(0x13c2,0x0000).
>DVB: registering new adapter (Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI
rev1.3).
>Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev1.3 adapter 0 has MAC addr =
>00:d0:5c:03:29:97
>probe_tuner: try to attach to Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev1.3
>/usr/src/dvb-kernel/build-2.6/stv0299.c: setup for tuner BSRU6,
TDQB-S00x

I can only confirm this for tt card bought about 2 months ago. Please
note the card is wrongly identified as Rev. 1.3. I suppose this is new
batch of tt cards with yet another combination of hardware components.
The cards run perfectly in Windows.

Have you checked with drivers version 1.1.0 ?