[linux-dvb] Building DVB on 6.4 - Missing nxt6000

Are there some lines missing in the Kconfig and Makefile in
./linux-2.6.1/drivers/media/dvb/frontends? The source code for nxt6000 tuner
is there but the build commands are missing.

I added this to Kconfig

	config DVB_NXT6000
     	  tristate "Frontends with NXT6000 "
        depends on DVB_CORE
        help
          A DVB-S tuner module. Say Y when you want to support this
frontend.

          If you don't know what tuner module is soldered on your
          DVB adapter simply enable all supported frontends, the
          right one will get autodetected.

And this to Makefile:
	obj-$(CONFIG_DVB_NXT6000) += nxt6000.o

I am not a Linux Kernel developer, so I have done this by copying the logic
behind the other builds. It seems to work, giving me an option to select the
nxt6000 front end during menuconfig and does successfully build the module,
which I can now load. But is it right?

The card I'm attempting to load is a Nebula DigiTV PCI card, kernel is 2.6.1
(mandrake 10 test).

Adrian