[linux-dvb] Experience with Twinhan DVB-T card?

Hi,
I have a Chaintech digibox 1000 DVB-T card that seems to be a Twinhan clone.

It has a Nxt6000 chip in the tuner module; nxt6000.o doesn't even recognize the chip but I could make
the card work using

modprobe bttv i2c_hw=1 card=0x68 (0x71 hangs the pc). .
modprobe dvb-bt8xx
modprobe dst

I have the feeling that this tuner doesn't lock the frequency very easily (but locks it fast when it does),
and that it's very sensible to frequency offsets; can anyone confirm?
The frontend driver doesn't seem to care for anything else than frequency, bandwidth and fec, so
I guess that the tuner recognizes automatically the other parameters such as QAM, GI, TM, etc., right?

The card has an undocumented jumper near what looks like an embedded micro antenna;
doesn anyone know what's the use of this jumper?

Thanks,
Nico