[linux-dvb] Re: High BER's & Glitching with 2.6 kernel, betterwith 2.4 and 1.0.0-pre2 (Nova-T)

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

Maybe Holger can comment on this?
Hmm, I did not followed the discussion, but your suggestions sound plausible. Does anybody remembers why the offset has been changed?

Well, if *you* don't remember why *you* changed it...
not really, I would need to check the old CVS commit logs and the mail archive from these days. What synthesizer is built into the tuner module, which IF offset frequency is mentioned in the datasheet?

sorry - I did not had these cards in my hand for about a year or so, I don't remember the internal details; the last CVS changes were driven by reports and patches on the mailing list I believe...

Holger