[linux-dvb] Re: UDP Data via DVB-s in US

Andreas Schiffler wrote:
Hmm, thanks.
But that does quite what I wanted to know. I have a VP1030 card here and
it works fine. But I want to figure out how to make the jump from
getting the mpeg streams to route some custom UDP data packets via
satellite.
Have you read the dvbnet code? It's part of the dvb-apps CVS module: http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/dvb-apps/util/dvbnet/. You need to adapt the scripts there to configure your custom MAC and IP adress.

Holger