[linux-dvb] AverMedia poor performance

Hi,

I have an Avermedia DVB-T card and I’m experiencing poor quality under windows. It consistently pauses the video and audio and gives the occasional blocky picture. I’d will get this working under gentoo, but if it is going to be this bad then I’d rather use another card. I’m located in the centre of London so signal strength should be good.  For analog it is exceptional.

My system is a 2600+ AMD with 256Mb DDR400 RAM and an NVidia MX440 graphics card (with TV out).

Any recommendations?

Richard Halldearn

---