[linux-dvb] Source for TT Budget-CI cards in the UK

Hi, I've done as much on the Budget-CI as I can without the hardware. The
abstract layer is there, and just waits for the simple functions which hit
the hardware. I know what to write for these, but I obviously cannot test
them.

Unfortunately the German online store I thought I was buying from doesn't
appear to want to ship one to me. I haven't found any UK retailers which
stock 'em (was looking for hauppauge ones).

Can anyone recommend an online shop (preferably in the UK, but other EU
countries will do) that will ship to the UK?

Note: This is NOT the full featured TT DVB-S card I'm looking for; this is the
DVB-S budget card with a CI interface.