[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

have it back and ready to try in a day or so.

I think this thread went quiet with out anyone answering Andy’s questions: To reiterate – has anyone got the TT DVB-T 1.2 card working fine, or not? If not, is there an alternative full featured TT-DVB-T card on offer (Hauppauge may have a Nexus-T, I found one reference to it, but nowhere I could buy one L.

Adrian

>Thanks for everyone who has shown interest in my post. I was quite impressed at how it has snowballed into a conversion about possible fixes! As >Gregor said, I don't have the option of misusing a full featured Sat card, because I don't have a sat feed. I think I might as well get the TT DVB 1.2 >anyway, because if it the problems arn't solved I should still be able to 'misuse' it with a Nova-T? So I'll buy one and join in the discussion. Just a >couple of quick questions though:
>
>1) How hot does it get? Is it like a 1.3 sat card and roasts?
>2) Anyone with a happily working full feature card of any variety got it working stabily with a mini-itx motherboard? (if I do decide to get a hush)
>
>Cheers,
>Andy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index