[linux-dvb] Re: linuxtv-dvb-apps kill cvsroot usage

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
Guido Draheim wrote:

this one is partly independent from the `install` patches,
reading out CVS/ROOT with a gnumake shell command leads to an error.
This is the tarball, not the cvs repo ;-) .. only after patching
we can make && make install from toplevel.

-CVSROOT := $(shell cat CVS/Root)
+CVSROOT := # $(shell cat CVS/Root)

?

Hm, it's not very clean, but it seems to work. At least I haven't
heard that anyone had problems building 1.1.0.

Is that error rpm specific?

May be - I did just check it on the source tree and there is no problem.
So perhaps this is really rpm specific and I just use it in the .spec,
please dont use the patch, probably it breaks the make release target.

cheers,
-- guido                                  http://google.de/search?q=guidod
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ s+:a d(+-) r+@>+++ y++ 5++X- (geekcode)