From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org] On
Behalf Of Max Nickel
Sent: domingo, 15 de Fevereiro de 2004 19:34
To: Johannes Stezenbach
Cc: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: AMD64 and DVB

Hi
i took my some time to test my card on a 32bit system, but finally i
found someone who also has a dvb-s connection. And yes, the card works
flawlessly on Athlon XP, Windows2000, Hauppauge Drivers.
So we can go on with debugging ;)

Just tell me what you need to know and i'll gather the information

greetings
/max