[linux-dvb] Technotrend DVB-C 2.1 card support

Hi

I have planned to buy technotrend DVB-C 2.1 card but after reading from your site I am little confused whether
this card works under linux? In the projects/dvb/market you say that Technotrend 2.1 card is currently
not working with linux dvb drivers. But in the html section developer/dvb it is mentioned that 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 version of
many tuners are supported.
I tried to search more info from the mailing list archive but as people often complain from the problems there I was not 100 % sure whether problems related to Technotrend card were solved.

I have found the card I plan to buy from the following site

http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.php?cPath=2_14&products_id=42

As the card seems to have mpeg2 hardware decoder,
composite video out, spdif audio out, it seems to be a pretty good alternative for the VDR project.
But if you have some other recommendations for the card, I am open for the suggestions.

Mika