[linux-dvb] libdvb and channels.conf

MeDon writes:
 > Hello,
 > can be channels conf converted to the format for libdvb?
 > I've tried conv program prom libdvb, but it failed.

The format is not yet supported. It should not be too hard to
implement. I guess the basic structure is similar to the satcodx
format insofar as it is one line per channel with all the transponder
information included. So one can copy those functions and only needs
to change the line parsing. If I can find some time, I will have a
look at it, but I would also accept patches (hint hint ;-) ).

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|