[linux-dvb] Re: installation with mandrake 9.2

chris wrote:
Hi all,
I have difficulties installing the dvb-s driver with mandrake 9.2.
First, I compiled the driver 1.0.1 without compiling the kernel 2.4.22 since I read that it was not necessary with mandrake (v4l,i2c..OK) but I have a lot of errors with make insmod.
Then I recompiled the kernel but still have errors...
Has anybody installed the dvb-s driver with mdk 9.2 or will I have to install kernel 2.6?
Any help appreciated
chris

you can get a precompiled rpm
http://www.google.de/search?q=dvb+modules+cooker