[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-C 2.1 Tuning problems

> Tuning the same channel again or a different one makes no difference, there
> is another thread
> with the same card and same country/cable provider (comhem in sweden)
> http://www.mail-
> archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg14939.html the original poster also
> has bad reception and
> i experience this in one computer in both linux and windows but on another
> i get great
> reception in linux and windows.

Interesting, that is almost exactly the same symptoms as I was seeing with my
su1278/STV0299 based DVB-S frontend.

I don't have a DVB-C card so I can't really help, but perhaps someone with one
should check to see if the same solution is any help. (i.e. see if there are
something like the fine-tuning "derotator registers" on the DVB-C frontend).