[linux-dvb] Re: problems with a/v sync from a vdr recording [NTSC]

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 03:20:48AM -0500, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> NOTE: not crossposted to vdr because I don't think this is a vdr problem.
> Those who do, feel free to cc them in your response.
>
> I have a program I recorded with vdr that seems to toggle frame rate.
> Consequently vdr seems to think this program is shorter than it actually
> is.

That sounds entirely like a vdr problem and not a linux-dvb problem.
linux-dvb is only responsible for getting the MPEG2 TS data stream from
your card into user-space applications like vdr. It does not know
anything about video frame rates.

Hamish