[linux-dvb] channels.conf for dvb-t berlin

Hello List...

Im new to this all (dvb-t) and using more or less successfull mythtv
in Germany/Berlin with this nice dvb-driver.

Yesterday i do a channelgrab with tzap and realize, that the
channels.conf.dvb-t.berlin is a bit different from what it is in the
archive. I would like to provide a new one, but currently im using
only a Room-Antenna - with it i cant grab a complete channels.conf
since ive to replace it slightly after channelchange. =(

I will post the current one in this list, after i changed the
Antenna-Connection here.

Regards,
Andreas