[linux-dvb] Re: DEC2000-t and mplayer: tuning broken

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 03:34:12PM +0200, j@reboot.fm wrote:
> > Does tzap always work?
> no, but for the first few switches it works,
> than i have to reset the box.

tzap works 99.9% of the time for me, and if it fails I don't neet to
reboot the box.  Does anything odd appear in your kernel logs?  What
version of the firmware/drivers/kernel are you using?

> > Please, post the full log of
> > mplayer -v dvb://NAME
> i have no access to the box right now, but will do asap.
> so i can assume it works for someone?

I had kplayer working with it fine, and that is just a front end to mplayer.
I don't have an mplayer with dvb support built into it to test it on right
now but I'll give it a go when I do.

Cheers,
Alex