[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 - state of driver integration

Hi

I read in the mailinglist-archive, that somebody tried to install the Terratec Cinergy 1200 and you told him about adding the card-id to the tables in some sources.

Is there any patch for the terratec-support available now...?...

...or does I have to make these changes in the driver-sources?

If I have to change the drivers, can I get some syntax-description to the related points at budget.c and saa7146_core.c ??

for example like:
MAKE_BUDGET_INFO(...)
MAKE_EXTENSION_PCI(...)

I don't know the meaning and relationship of the values.

On success I can give you the patched sources.

regards

--
Stefan