[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr 'video data stream broken'

Hi,

you can add the Hauppauge DVB-S rev2.1 and and a DVB-S rev1.3 to the list.
I had that problem on both boards, but more often on the rev2.1 (secondary
device), rev. 1.3 (primary) produced it very seldom.
I do not have this problem any more since I turned off VDR's EPG scan, at
least its not visible with LiveTV or broken recordings.

Regards,
Andreas

On Friday 09 July 2004 10:31, Frank Oppel wrote:
> > No, because older skystar2 rev 2.3 with mt312 also involved.
>
> Ok, now we have the skystar 2 rev 2.3 with the mt312 frontend,
> the AverTV BVB-T 771 cards with mt352 frontend, and finally the
> nova, skystar2 (rev. ?) and the tt budget cards with the stv0299
> frontend.
>
> Which similarities have the cards or the frontends?
>
> Greets
> Frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index