[linux-dvb] av7110 Registers

Is it possible to read/write directly to the av7110 registers or does
it require an interface from the firmware ?  I want to use the 1/4th
decimation mode of the av7110 to shrink the video window.  The
docuemntation says that bits 14-12 specify the decimation mode so I
thought it might be possible to set those bits in the register.  I
have a feeling that what I'm sugesting is a gross over-simplification
but it doesn't hurt to ask :-)

BTW: Michael Hunold has stated that the firmware currently does not
support this feature so this is why I was wondering if its possible to
just directly write the value into the register.

Thank You,
bball

Home | Main Index | Thread Index