[linux-dvb] Re: Avermedia 771 on Gentoo

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the speedy response.

I'm having trouble patching the file.

I've checked out CVS as at 2004-06-18, copied the diff file you mailed the
list into

dvb-kernel/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends

And run:

cd dvb-kernel/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends
Patch -p0 < mt352.c.diff

But I get this back:

gentoo frontends # patch -p0 < mt352.c.diff
patching file mt352.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 57.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 92.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 121.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 171.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 201.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 215.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 237.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 251.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 260.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 287.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 345.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 508.
Hunk #13 FAILED at 518.
Hunk #14 FAILED at 587.
14 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file mt352.c.rej

Am I doing something wrong? Or could you send the patched mt352.c?

Thanks,
Ben