[linux-dvb] ttusb on MIPS - fake ISO transfers?

Problem summary:
When running dvb-ttusb-budget driver on a mipsel platform with ohci, the isochronous
USB buffers come back from the hcd driver untouched although the period and size is probably OK.

Details:
I have Hauppage USB DVB-T. It works for me correctly on a PC (x86 notebook), but I want to use
it with a special embedded platform.
The hardware is Asus WL500g - a mipsel/Broadcom BCM4710 based linux router/AP with USB port - the toy
It runs patched kernel 2.4.20
I have compiled the drivers and utils for the platform and everything seems to work.
I can insmod everything on the toy, I can even tune according to copied channels file
and it gets lock, low BER and everything, but no packet gets through.
I've tried to add debugging to the driver and realized that the state machine can't move.
Then I've realized only zeros are ever comming from the device.
And finally I've realized that the USB subsystem doesn't touch the buffers at all
(I've modified the memset in ttusb_alloc.. to 0x33 and 0x33 come back to iso_irq)

Now I don't know where to look for the problem further.
Can the problem even be in the ttusb driver?
Can there be some endianness problem in OHCI driver?
Where the data actually went (URBs were finished OK,
there probably was the transfer on the bus, ohci had to DMA the data somewhere,
but I got no oops ;-)

Any ideas?

--
Petr "Nenik" Nejedly, NetBeans/Sun Microsystems, http://www.netbeans.org
355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI, but an incredible simulation!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index