[linux-dvb] Re: "Video datastream brocken" the legend continues ...

On Thursday 29 July 2004 00:04, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> I reload the drivers quite often during testing, and have no such
> problem -- except if there has been an Oops...
> Otherwise: How can I reproduce this?

i don`t know, it is not reproduceable "on demand" ... but it happens
with the budget-core module too (with my new NOVA ...)

is there no way for getting a trace of which process is using the
module ... this is really hard to believe :-(

>> kernel-lock-up
> Bad indeed :-(

it happend again today, i was at the computer at that time, and it was
nothing else that happens at this time (no recording started oder ended ..)
so it could maybe be an problem somewhere else in the 2.6 kernel ..
it always happens at the evening, i will test with unloaded modules and see
if it happens again ...

hermann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index