[linux-dvb] DVB-T, no data fron card on cold boot

On a cold boot everything appears to work fine, device is registered, everything is detected correctly, firmware loads etc, I can then tune the card using tzap, this also works fine.

The problem manifests itself when I try to actually receive any data from the card using dvbtraffic / dvbdate / watching TV via MythTv, these all either timeout waiting for data or just result in "no data recevied" errors. Performing the same actions from a warm boot always work as expected.

Just for your information, the setup works with the 1.1.0 drivers, except that it takes ~10 seconds to tune. Everything worked fine with the 1.0.1 drivers, except they don't support the IR recevier on the card.

I'm using a 2.4.25 kernel with the a Nova-T card (subsystem ID 13c2:1011).

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Steve
From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.