[linux-dvb] DVBRC

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this sat thing and also in Linux. I work for a company that
have asked me to stream a sat signal through vls. I have installed vls,
all the libraries and the dvb drivers. But I have a doubt. How do i
configure the .dvbrc file. The only information I got from my company is
this:

Transponder Freq: 12139 Mhz
LNB Freq : 10750 Mhz
LOF1: 10750 Mhz
LOF2: 10750 Mhz
LNB Selection: 22 Khz
Switch: 1171 Mhz
Symbol Rate: 7324 K/s
FEC: auto
Step Size: 5
Polaridade: Horizontal
DISEQ: None
Pids: 3c, 64, 65, 66 ,6e, 78, 8z

I really donīt know for example what is the FMAX and FMIN based on this
values I have. And how do i configure this PIDs in the channels.  How do
I configure the FEC as auto?
Is there anywhere where i could find the .dvbrc specification?
I really hope to hear from you soom,
Daniela

Home | Main Index | Thread Index