[linux-dvb] budget DVB-S the neverending problem....

Hi Folks,

the problem I mean is and stays the same: The card only delivers data after a Windows boot.

I talked to some Linux guys and they assumed, that the windows driver could load some kind of firmware code into the card's RAM so that it is preserved over a warm boot, but lost on power down.

So my question is: Has anyone of you an idea, how i could read (and possibly write) the card's RAM to get the firmware there? Or is there a way to extract it from the windows driver itself?

Regards,
Mark

Home | Main Index | Thread Index