[linux-dvb] General questions about Hauppauge Nexus-s and Fedora1

I've read loads of postings but still can't figure it out so all pointers or help are really appreciated
1.Do I need any Firmware and where to find it?
2.How to check which version/revision of card I have?
3.Should I use IVTV or BTTV?
4.Can I use the same instructions/drivers to setup my card as the ones already written for the PVR-350?

Regards
Christian

Skicka kärlek, värme, grattis, ondska och humor! Sprayklubbens vykort har allt i känslor.
http://vykort.spray.se

Home | Main Index | Thread Index