[linux-dvb] 2 x Identical cards question

Hi,

I have just worked through all the docs for DVB-T with my Twinham
VisonDTV card (in .au) - and it's wonderful.
My question is this - I am in the process of converting my analog tuner
MythTV box to digital cards, and want a setup with two digital cards
now.

Can I install two identical (i.e. VisionDTV) cards in the same machine?
Is there anything special I have to do with drivers? Or will they just
appear as /dev/dvb/adapter0 and /dev/dvb/apapter1 when I probe the
drivers?

The docs don't seem to specify anywhere, and a lot of people seem to be
using cards with different frontends - which lead me to believe there
may be an issue with identical cards.

Any advice?

Cheers,
Alex