[linux-dvb] Re: Firmware Won't Upload

Well a number of the members of this list sent me their own working firmware - so that's not the issue.

The manufacturers sent me some too, but this didn't work either. I have the firmware from the original CD. But that is equally non effective.

It simply cannot see that the device frontend0 even exists.

And that as i said is where I appear to be stuck.

GJ

Hi,

What version of the firmware are you using? When I was getting the
Nova-T to run, I read on http://horatio.aumund.org/index.php?p=531 (in
German) that version 2.17 of the technotrend firmware does not seem to
be working with the drivers. 2.15 and 2.16 should work fine. I use 2.16
as far as I can remember and it seems to work for me, although I have
not tried 2.17.

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 13:47, Q wrote:

Home | Main Index | Thread Index