[linux-dvb] Re: Firmware Wont upload.

Well this is what I'm currently able to see there. But as a relative
novice I'm not too sure at all what it's telling me.The major number
appears to be 212 - whatever that means.

Just to clarify too I have gone through the entire list of devices
available in /dev/dvb with scan, but it doesn't appear able to recognize
any of them.

GJ

Character devices:
  1 mem
  2 pty
  3 ttyp
  4 /dev/vc/0
  4 tty
  4 ttyS
  5 /dev/tty
  5 /dev/console
  5 /dev/ptmx
  6 lp
  7 vcs
 10 misc
 13 input
 14 sound
 21 sg
 29 fb
 81 video4linux
116 alsa
128 ptm
136 pts
180 usb
212 DVB
226 drm
253 megadev
254 aac

Block devices:
  1 ramdisk
  2 fd
  3 ide0
  7 loop
  8 sd
 11 sr
 22 ide1
 65 sd
 66 sd
 67 sd
 68 sd
 69 sd
 70 sd
 71 sd
128 sd
129 sd
130 sd
131 sd
132 sd
133 sd
134 sd
135 sd

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 05:05, Christoph Burger-Scheidlin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you checked /proc/devices for the major number of the DVB driver?
>
> CBS

GJ

Hi,

Have you checked /proc/devices for the major number of the DVB driver?

CBS

Home | Main Index | Thread Index