[linux-dvb] Re: Cinergy T2

tmp@nitwit.de wrote:

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Stefan Hußfeldt wrote:

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 07:56:57PM +0100, tmp@nitwit.de wrote:

Cool, works. That was easy :-) Ok, next step would be how to actually
watch TV. mplayer does not work so far...

You've treid tzap -r for mplayer?

Good point :-)

But isn't there a more comfortable solution (application)? I really don't want to execute tzap and restart mplayer each time I switch a channel...

mplayer dvb:// has its own osd menu of chanels and keys h and k to go up and down.
read docs/xml/en/video.xml for details

tvtime, kdetv etc. cannot be used in order to watch DVB-T?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index