[linux-dvb] Re: airstar2: no vhf in hannover

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Airstar2 here in Frankfurt. According
to some answers I got here, the problem lies in the driver of this
card, which is still quite new and needs some fixing. We need someone
with programming skills to look into it.
BTW: Does the EPG (Electronic Programm Guide) work with your card
under Linux? I'm using a recent xine release with EPG support but I
get not all information about the current programm.

Best regards

Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index