[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat / Kernel 2.6.10

Hi,

sorry for the last Mail... one Return to early :-) I'm trying to get the above card to run under 2.6.10. Card seems to be recognized and everything works as described. Trying to load dvb-bc8xx I either get a "unknown card 94" if I set bttv to card=0x94 (or do nothing) or other strange errors when setting it to 0x68 (regarding to the readme). Reading in the source code for dvb-bc8xx I stumbled over a portion where the PINNACLETVSAT is commented out. Any clues for me?

Dirk