[linux-dvb] Problems with cvs dvb-kernel and Nova-S getting worse

Hi all,

You probably can remember our thread one month ago about the Nova-S
cards that need a driver reload cycle after a card reset.

It seems that changes in the dvb drivers some weeks ago made the
situation worse. Now it is not sufficient any more to load/use/unload/load
the drivers.

Can somebody who had the same problems one month ago please verify
my observations?

I will report back as soon as I find out when the problems where introduced
into the dvb-kernel.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index