[linux-dvb] Re: WANTED : KaxTV testers

Christophe Thommeret schrieb:
Le Lundi 03 Janvier 2005 17:59, Treito a écrit :

Hello,

sorry for my broken English. I have testing the program so far and I
have the following problem: Recording audio fails
Instant record: Only the selected Audio-Pid is beeing recorded, others
are ignored.

Yes, only one audio pid is recorded. While xine can't deal with multiple audio
pids from ts file, it's useless to record more.

Okay, I have not used DVB-T quite a lot of time, I normally use DVB-C which records via NFS to an own server. Sometime I burn German and English to DVD, I don't know if this could be possible with DVB-T

Recording via timer only records the VPid, there is no audio.

Sure ? Have you tried on several channels ? There is no differences between
instant record and timers. They are managed in the same way. For timers, the
recorded audio pid is the first one from the audio pids list (you can sort
these pids by editing the channel(s)).
Okay, tested so far, it seems to be a bug. I use a program called Project-X to convert TS to demuxed  MPEG-ES. This program checks the recorded stream and fix problems. At instant recording it identifies the audio-Pid in the TS-file, but at timer-records this detection fails. Xine plays the file with audio.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index